30 Depression, Depressing Quotations

'
"Collection of Some Depressing  and Depression related Quotations expressing Anger and Sadness"

Top 5 Most Depressing Quotes ever 

"Depression is a prison, where you are both 
The suffering prisoner and the cruel jailer. " -Dorothy Rowe


"I like having low self-esteem
It makes me feel special"


"Depression is an inability to construct a future" - Rollo May


"Our generation has had no great war, no great depression.
Our war is spiritual, our depression is our lives." - Chuck Palahniuk


"This is my depressed stance. When you are depressed, it makes a lot of difference how you stand. The worst thing you can do is straighten up and hold your head high because then you will start to feel better.

Top 5 Depression Quotations 

If you are going to get any joy out of being depressed, you have got to stand like this."


"Pain is beautiful, when you feel pain, you know that you are alive." - Criss Angel
"Biggest problem with depression is 


"People who don't have it, they just don't get it." - Shubhanshu Tiwari


"Depression is not sobbing, crying and giving vent, it is plain and simple reduction of feeling.
People who keep stiff upper lips find that it's damn hard to smile." - Judith Guest


"I can find my way back, I know" - Jane Kenyon

Another set of five quotations expressing sadness 

"I cry a lot. My emotions are close to my surface. I do not want to hold anything in so it festers and turns into pus.
A pustule of emotion that explodes into a festering cesspool of depression." - Nicolas Cage


"You can give without loving but you cannot love without giving"


"The hardest part about moving on is not looking back."


"Behind my smile is a hurting heart.
Behind my laugh, i am falling apart
Look closely at me and you will see the girl i am
isn't me"


"I don't know if i am getting better or just used to the pain"

Another 5 Depressing Quoations

"Remember that there is nothing stable in human affairs,
therefore avoid undue elation in prosperity, or undue depression in adversity"


"The secret source of humor itself is not joy, but sorrow.
There is no humor in heaven" - Mark Twain 


'There is no greater sorrow than to recall, in misery, the time when we were happy" - Dante Alighieri 


"The light at an end of the tunnel is an oncoming train' - Robert Lowell


"There is no more hunger for love and appreciation in this world than for bread" - Mother Teresa

Some other quotations about depression 

"The wall We build around us to keep out the sadness, also keep out the joy"


"Nothing takes the taste out of peanut butter quite like unrequited love"


'It's getting colder now and the darkness consumes me. Depression is slowly creeping up. May be one day you will actually care about me"


"Parting is all we know of heaven, and all we need of hell" -  Emily Dickinson 


"Downfall is when the darkness covers every lights"

Very Depressing Quotations 

"That terrible mood of depression of whether it's any good or not is what is known as the artist's reward" - Ernest Hemingway 


"Depression is when you have lots of love, but no one is talking"