Moving On Quotes And Sayings

'
"Collection of some good Quotes and Saying about Moving On"
Quotes on Moving On
Photo Courtesy - Ben Goodwin

I can choose it to
Define me, Refine me,
Confine me, Outshine me,
Or I can choose to move on and leave it
Behind me"


"The worst mistake i have made in my past is letting people stay longer in my life than they deserve"


"I do get angry. I get stressed.
I do very. I get sad and disappointed too.
What i am not though is consumed by any of them.
 I owe it to myself, not to torment my soul with my own sorrows.
I strive to move forward"



"You are responsible for your life. You cannot keep blaming somebody else for your dysfunction.
Life is really about moving on"
"Don't Waste your time on looking back at what you have lost.
Move on, life is not meant to be traveled backwards"


"Don't dwell on what went wrong. Instead of that focus on what to do next. 
Spend your energies on moving forward toward finding the answers"


"You must make a decision that you are going to move on. It will not happen automatically.
You will have to rise up and say - I don't care how hard this is,
I don't care how disappointed i am.
I am not going to let this get the best of me,
I am moving on with my life.


"It happens to everyone as they grow up. You find out who you are and what you want, and then you realize that people you have known forever do not see the things the way you do.
So you keep the wonderful memories but find yourself moving on" - Nicholas Sparks 


"Moving forward is not about not loving someone anymore and forgetting them but it's about finding the strength to say - I Love You , but you are not worth this pain"

"Relationships are like glass. Sometimes it's better to leave them broken than try to hurt yourself in putting it back together"


"The best revenge is moving on and not looking back.
Getting over it and not letting that person have the satisfaction of watching you suffer"


"You will be surprised to know how far you can go from the point where you thought it was the end"


"Just keep moving forward and do not give a shit about what anybody thinks. Do what you have to do for yourself" - Johnny Depp


"Moving on is simple, It's what you left behind makes it so difficult"


Cry, Forgive, Learn and Move on.
Let your tears water the seeds of your future happiness"


"Never let yesterday's disappointments overshadow tomorrow's dreams"


"Don't cry for a man who has left you, the next one may fall for your smile"


"If someone you love, hurts you
Then, cry a river,
Build a bridge,
And get over it"


"It is only through and labor and painful hurt, by grim energy and resolute courage, that we move on to better things"


"Our eyes are in front because it's important to look ahead, than to look back.
Don't dwell on your past. Learn from your mistakes and keep moving forward"


It's sad, but sometimes moving on in your life starts with a goodbye"


"To help yourself. Be the best that you can be. When you make a mistake, learn from it, pick yourself up and move on"


"Moving on doesn't mean you forget about things. It just means you have to accept what happened and continue living"